Thank you very much for showing an interest in Kainon as the school to which you would like to send your child.
We are extremely proud of our school and look forward to welcoming you to the Kainon School family. Below you will find the relevant details regarding our application process.
If you would like any further information, or to hear about our Open Days, please contact Justina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete application form online under ENROL NOW.
- Application form needs to be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of R300, paid via EFT.
- A credit check will be done on applicant.
- Grade R – Grade 6 Entrance Assessment Test date and time will be set for learner.
- Interviews for parents are scheduled as follows:
- Grade 1 – Grade 7 with Head and Chaplain of Primary School should the learner’s assessment be successful.
- Grade R with Head of Pre-Primary School followed by an interview with the Head and Chaplain of the Primary School should the learner’s assessment be successful.
- Interview for parents for 2 – 5 year olds with Head of Pre-Primary School.
- You will be notified as to whether or not your son/daughter has been accepted.
- A non-refundable acceptance fee is then payable to confirm their enrolment.
- Grade 00 (Green Group) – Grade 7: R3000
- 2 years – Grade 000 (Red Group): R1500
Applications are processed only when they are complete in full, have attached relevant documents, application fee is paid and submitted online.
NO FAXES OR EMAILS WILL BE RECOGNISED.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. In such cases the date of submission of the completed application will be the effective date of application.