Thank you very much for showing an interest in Kainon as the school to which you would like to send your child.
We are extremely proud of our school and look forward to welcoming you to the Kainon School family. Below you will find the relevant details regarding our application process.
If you would like any further information, or to hear about our Open Days, please contact Justina: email@example.com
- Complete application form.
- Attach the relevant documents to application form. List is on application form.
- Application form needs to be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of R250, paid cash when handing in application form or via EFT. Please attach proof of payment.
- A credit check will be done on applicant.
- Grade R – Grade 7 Entrance Assessment Test date and time will be set for learner.
- Interviews for parents are scheduled as follows:
- Grade 1 – Grade 7 with Head and Chaplain of Primary School should the learner’s assessment be successful.
- Grade R with Head of Pre-Primary School followed by an interview with the Head and Chaplain of the Primary School should the learner’s assessment be successful.
- Interview for parents for 2 – 5 year olds with Head of Pre-Primary School.
- You will be notified as to whether or not your son/daughter has been accepted.
- A non-refundable acceptance fee is then payable to confirm their enrolment.
- Grade 1 – Grade 7: R2500
- 2 years – Grade R: R250
Applications are processed only when they are complete in full, are signed, have attached relevant documents, application fee is paid and handed in by a parent/guardian during office hours at the admissions office.
NO FAXES OR EMAILS WILL BE RECOGNISED unless application is from outside the Durban area.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. In such cases the date of submission of the completed application will be the effective date of application.